© University of Kent - Contact | Feedback | Legal | FOI | Cookies
Catering, bars and Gulbenkian
We do not recruit temporary staff through Human Resources at Tanglewood.
Students and others seeking casual work should talk directly to the manager of the outlet they are interested in working for as follows:
- Geoff Wilcox (Rutherford kitchen and dining hall): 01227 827366
- Samantha Hackett (Mungo's and Create): 01227 827355
- Adam Hames (Dolche Vita, K-Bar and Hut 8): 01227 827860
- Daniel Parsons (Gulbenkian Cafe): 01227 823842
- Sam Riddington ( No1. on the Medway campus): 01634 582615
- Chris Terry (Origins and Sibson): 01227 827260
- David Haigh (Gulbenkian theatre/cinema): 01227 823491
We regularly have seasonal positions available within our housekeeping team and listed on Kent's job website. Students seeking casual work should visit their local Housekeeping Office to to find out more about working for our housekeeping team and how to apply.