- Canterbury is a beautiful and historic setting
- The University of Kent is less than one hour from London
- We have European centres in Paris, Brussels, Athens and Rome
- Canterbury Cathedral sits in the heart of the city and forms part of a World Heritage Site
We had a fantastic three days welcoming 20 colleagues from institutions across Europe and China. During this week our partners took part in a series of interactive workshops and presentations around the theme 'The Only Constant is Change'. There was also time to explore the delights of Canterbury and we received very positive feedback about the unique experience offered. We look forward to hosting the event again next year!
Heraclitus, the Greek philosopher, is quoted as saying "change is the only constant in life."
As the higher education sector faces a time of fast-paced change, we explore the shifting landscape of higher education and the challenges facing university professionals in this time of constant chage. This three-day event will include presentations and interactive sessions covering a range of issues including:
- Greater internationalisation in higher education
- Changes in the student demographic
- Changes in the expectations of students
- Changes in technology and means of communication and engagement with our stakeholders
- Changes in the socio-political landscape