Introduction to the project, research techniques, poster design, report structure and writing.
34 Contact Hours including lectures and weekly supervisions.
416 Independent Study Hours.
450 Total Study Hours
Method of assessment
Project Management, Baguley, P (2008) Publisher: Teach Yourself (London)
ISBN-10: 0340968184, ISBN-13: 9780340968185
Specific reading materials will be suggested by project supervisor
See the library reading list for this module (Canterbury)
1. Execute a substantial piece of independent design or development engineering work
2. Write a scientific report based on the research, development and evaluation they have conducted
3. Formally present their work to individuals and groups
Back to top
Credit level 6. Higher level module usually taken in Stage 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- ECTS credits are recognised throughout the EU and allow you to transfer credit easily from one university to another.
- The named convenor is the convenor for the current academic session.
University of Kent makes every effort to ensure that module information is accurate for the relevant academic session and to provide educational services as described. However, courses, services and other matters may be subject to change. Please read our full disclaimer.