Postgraduate Courses at Tizard
PG applications received by 08:00 hrs on Monday 3 July will be considered for the 2017 entry. Those received after this will be considered where possible for 2018.
- Postgraduate studies in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (PCert, PDip, MA)
- Postgraduate studies in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (MA, MPhil, PhD)
- Postgraduate IDD Distance Learning (PCert, PDip, MA)
- Postgraduate studies in Analysis and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (PDip, MSc)
- Postgraduate studies in autism (PCert, PDip, MA)
- Postgraduate Autism Studies Distance Learning (PCert, PDip, MA)
- Postgraduate studies in Applied Behaviour Analysis (PCert, PDip, MSc)
- Positive Behaviour Support (PDip, MSc)
- Postgraduate studies in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Forensic Issues (MA, MSc) New Programme
- Postgraduate Research
Note: Workshop One and exam attendance is compulsory for all postgraduate distance learning students.
Additional Information and Scholarships
- University Funding Information
Prospective postgraduate students wanting to apply for full-time, part-time or distance learning Masters degree can now benefit from government backed loans. The changes apply to both taught and research degrees beginning on or after 1 August 2016; loans are limited to a maximum value of £10,000 for students under the age of 60 who have not already studied at Masters level or above.
The terms allow for postgraduate and undergraduate loans to be repaid concurrently at a minimum rate of 6% on income above £21,000 pa for Masters degrees. Interest rates have been fixedd for an initial period of five years at RPI (retail price index) plus 3%. Full details on eligibility and other relevant information can be found on the findamasters website. Please note PhD students can access separate postgraduate research loans.