Quality Assurance and Compliance Office
The Quality Assurance and Compliance Office (QACO) is part of the Education Directorate. The core purpose of the QACO team is to provide leadership, advice and guidance on QA matters to the staff and students of the University.
To empower people to engage with and instil quality in their everyday working practices.
Working collaboratively with the Divisions, other Professional Service Departments and Kent Union, we will:
- Develop and implement consistent QA Frameworks and policies across the University in line with the national regulatory framework;
- Evidence through monitoring and review, the University’s compliance with national requirements for quality and standards;
- Ensure the quality of the student learning experience remains of a nationally recognised standard of excellence;
- Provide an ongoing regularly reviewed programme of training to staff and students in the requirements of the University’s QA Codes of Practice;
- Protect the University’s best interests and enhance its reputation nationally by mitigating QA related risks.