- Criteria used includes research quality, job prospects, student satisfaction, quality of teaching and the wider university experience
- See www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings for details
- This symposium asks what significance explorations of the sensory have for contemporary analysis of gender, sex and sexuality. See 'News and events' or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- Three recently published books by SSPSSR academics
- For details go to www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADPGLOAN02
Our School is recognised worldwide for producing excellent research and was ranked 2nd for research power, 3rd for research intensity and 5th for both research impact and research quality (GPA) by the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
We are a multi-disciplinary School committed to providing world-class and innovative degree programmes and research.
Our academic staff work within a variety of intellectual and research traditions and are actively engaged in current research projects. An impressive 94% of our research-active staff submitted to the REF 2014, with 99% of the research submitted judged to be of international quality.
We provide a supportive environment for students interested in a wide range of social science subjects.
Please browse our pages to find out more and contact us if you have any questions.
myCourtroom articles available
19 April 2017
Good Asking: why charities research their supporters
13 April 2017
7 April 13.00 CVs - CES 'bitesize' MEDWAY presentation
7 April 2017
5 April 13.00 US student internships, placements and summer jobs - CES-CANTERBURY
5 April 2017
4 April 13.00 CVs - CES 'Bite size' event CANTERBURY
4 April 2017
3 April 19.00 Trumpocalypse- preparing for doomsday- QStep pubTALK
3 April 2017
Fast-track programme to a life-changing career in social work
29 March 2017