- Mphil (Marketing), Iqra University Karachi
- MBA (Finance), Iqra University Karachi
- Customer Experience as Antecedent of Word-Of-Mouth at Innovation & Emerging Trends in Business Management and Education & Social Sciences (ICIETBMESS-2018).
- Impact of Higher Education on Economy of Pakistan in Last Ten Years, Presented in PAF-KIET University conference, 2017.
- Role of Retailers on Consumer Product Sales – A Case Study of a Giant Pakistani Retailer and a Big Brand. International Conference on Advanced Marketing – 2017. “Marketing for Next Generation” 26th - 27th January 2017, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
First time and Repeated Life Events Predicting Consumer Purchase Behaviour
During the course of life, consumers experience various life events that are likely to have significant impact on purchase behaviours. Strategically this can act as a threat as well as an opportunity for constantly struggling companies. This study will determine the direct impact of first time and repeated life events on SOW/SOU, as well as the mediating effect when a set of variables act as mediators. The study will further compare the influences made first time and repeated life events by incorporating element of change in the dataset. Successful completion of this research will be immensely beneficial for marketers and policy makers who are always interested in understanding the factors acting behind the consumer brand preferences and adoptions. Findings of this will contribute in literature related to life events and marketing strategy. There are also various inconsistency revealed in past studies which makes the study worthwhile to be executed.
- Dr Ioannis Krasonikolakis
- Professor Ben Lowe
1st Supervisor's Research Group