Continuing professional development courses
We value study at every stage of your career. The following options are designed for professionals working in health and social care, the private and public-sector, or English language teaching, all of whom wish to take the next step in their career.
Kent's Centre for Professional Practice offers part-time, work-related programmes and short courses that have been specifically designed to meet the needs of working professionals who wish to develop their academic ability while maintaining their professional role.
- MA/MSc Professional Practice
- MSc Advanced and Specialist Healthcare
- Introduction to Master’s-level Study (online short course)
Social Sciences and Psychology encompasses a broad offer at Kent, from our Q-Step Centre which is one of just 15 centres in the UK, to our highly specialist and sought-after forensic psychiatric training.
- Psychological Approaches To Working with Trauma
- Firesetting Intervention Programme for Mentally Disordered Offenders (FIP-MO)
The Medway School of Pharmacy offers a portfolio of short courses which are focused around the clinical and cost effective use of medicines and prescribing.
These can be studied individually or to gain a postgraduate qualification.