The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
EAT-PDP – engaging alumni through personal development planning
The EAT-PDP project will prove the link between effective and on-going web-based Personal Development Planning (PDP) and the creation of a mutually beneficial alumni relationship, by incentivising the involvement in, and promoting the value of, the PDP process.
In cooperation with the Unit for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (UELT), Kent Innovation and Enterprise (KIE), Alumni Relations Office (ARO) and Careers Advisory Service (CAS) we will address the full student lifecycle by identifying the reusable entities created in the PDP process and exposing them appropriately.
The project will also serve as a practical case study extension of the JISC funded Logins for Life project, which will highlight and provide measures to mitigate the risk of providing services to the alumni community.
- A more capable PDP tool and an incentivised PDP process
- Continued mutually beneficial alumni engagement through PDP
- Higher rates of employability
- Focus group feedback
- Working relationship between IS/UELT, ARO, CAS and KIE
- Enhanced student experience
- Improved reputation for employability
Contact details for the project
Learning and Research Development Manager
University of Kent
Telephone: 01227 824527