The School of Anthropology and Conservation is an excellent place for International Students to study. In the last academic year students from over 30 different countries joined our School.The School is renound for it's international reputation and many of our academic staff are from other countries and still conduct research abroad and maintain close links with their home countries and partner institutions. The School has an inclusive and culturally diverse community and we aim to provide a support network for all our international students throughout their studies. Each student is assigned an Academic Advisor with whom they can meet on a regular basis to discuss their progress and any problems they might encounter. We also have peer mentors and a Student Pastoral Support Coordinator within the School for additional student support.
Why do International Students come to study with us at Kent?
- Excellent School community
- Opportunities to develop skills and knowledge transferable to your home situation
- Superb student support
- 1 year Masters programmes
- Easy and quick access to London and Europe
- Access to English cultural experiences e.g. seaside, historic homes and castles, theatres and sporting facilities
- Thriving international community and specialist support with orientation
- Provision of additional support with English Language where required
Read some of our successful International Student Profiles below and our International Student and Alumni Testimonials here.