- 93% overall student satisfaction in the NSS 2016. The School of Psychology at the University of Kent is ranked 17th out of 111 UK Psychology Schools.
- Ranked 1st for graduate prospects and 9th overall out of 113 Psychology Schools in The Times Good University Guide League Table 2017.
- A modern building equipped with a variety of technical facilities, including eye-trackers, EEG labs, brain stimulation labs, physiology labs, child-friendly testing space, virtual reality and an observation suite.
- A range of undergraduate programmes including social, applied and clinical psychology and joint honours programmes, so you can tailor your studies to your interests.
- All of our undergraduate programmes, including the joint honours degrees, are accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Our research is ranked 11th out of 82 in the UK. This is based on Research Intensity calculated in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
Newsletter October 2016
19 October 2016
Psychology at Kent Day Sat 5 Nov
3 October 2016
1st for Graduate Prospects in The Times Good University Guide League Table 2017
27 September 2016
Athena SWAN Champion Runner-Up Award for Dr Erika Nurmsoo
20 September 2016
Culture and Psychology Mini-Conference
12 September 2016
NSS 2016 93% overall student satisfaction
10 August 2016
Equality and Human Rights Commissions research report
1 August 2016
Psychology wins International Impact Award
20 July 2016
British Academy Vice President (Social Sciences) role for Professor Dominic Abrams
19 July 2016
Kent hosts BPS seminar on vestibular cognition
30 June 2016