IS strategy and operational plan
The IS strategy underpins the work of the department and helps guide our priorities and approach. It is informed by the University's institutional plan and related strategies, and by the wider environment in which the University operates.
The IS operational plan sets out the specific projects and activities that support the IS strategy.
Additional strategic documents
- Audio-visual strategy 2015 - 2018 (pdf)
- Circulation policy (Templeman Library) (pdf)
- Collection development policies
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy and action plan
- IS strategy and operational plans archive (IS staff only)