Lloyd Bosworth received both his BA in Archaeology and his MA in Landscape Archaeology from the University of York. His interests cover 3D modelling and visualisation, landscape survey, with a particular expertise in geophysical surveying, archaeological photography and illustration.
Alongside providing general technical help for staff and students in the Department of Classical & Archaeological Studies, Lloyd is available to provide training and assistance in the following areas:
- Landscape survey methodologies, strategies and implementation
- Survey data processing and interpretation
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping and analysis
- Studio and site based photography
- 3D Photogrammetry
- Digitising hard copy site plans and drawings
- Laser scanning methodologies, strategies and implementation
- Laser scan data processing and analysis
- 3D digital reconstruction/model-making
- XRF analysis methodologies, strategies and implementation.