Online store closure
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, University of Kent staff are now working remotely. We are therefore currently unable to produce Replacement Degree Certificates and Degree Authentications. The online store is therefore currently closed.
At this time, should alumni require proof of their qualifications from the University of Kent, we are able to provide an electronic status letter, which confirms full name at time of study, date of birth, course title, registration dates, attendance (full time/part-time), location of studies, final classification, graduation date, and the fact that the course was taught in English. The letter will explain the reasons why Replacement Degree Certificates/Degree Authentications cannot be processed at this time.
This electronic letter will be free of charge, will be sent as an email attachment from email@example.com and can be forwarded to a third party of your choice. The turn-around time for this service will be 5 working days.
Should you require this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Family name, Initials
- Full Name at Time of Study
- Date of Birth
- Start Date (approx.)
- Postgraduate or Undergraduate
- Degree Title
- Completion Date (approx.)
- Email address(es) to send the document to
- Please include any reference numbers which third parties may require
- Any further instructions/notes
View your certificate - Graduate Documents
Graduates of the University of Kent (from July 2012 onwards) are able to view their certificate and send a secure access link to third parties via Graduate Documents.
In order to access the system, please go to https://digitalcertificates.kent.ac.uk/ - Please Note: Safari is not compatible. Use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to view.
Existing users: Please note from Thursday 25th June 2020, passwords will need to be reset for any future login attempts.
- Click on the “CANDIDATE” link and if registering with the system click on the “Register” button under CANDIDATE REGISTER
- Once you have set up your account, you will be able to LOGIN using your email address and your selected password
- Once you have clicked the “Register” link you will be asked to complete some mandatory fields to set up your account
- Once you are logged into your account, there are two main areas to access:
- My qualifications to view and print your qualifications data or view your degree certificate and eHEAR
- Authorise third party view your data for reference purposes.
Return to Campus
Please note that hard copy documents will only be produced once staff return to work on campus. At that time, documents will need to be ordered via the online store again, and a charge will apply. Hard copy documents will take up to 15 working days to produce.