The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
The School of Anthropology and Conservation is an excellent place for International Students to study. In our last academic year students from over 30 different countries came to study with us.
Why do International Students come to study with us at Kent?
- Excellent School community
- Opportunities to develop skills and knowledge transferable to your home situation
- Superb student support
- 1 year Masters programmes
- Easy and quick access to London and Europe
- Access to English cultural experiences e.g. seaside, historic homes and castles, theatres and sporting facilities
- Thriving international community and specialist support with orientation
- Provision of additional support with English Language where required
Sylvester Mutisya Samuel
Sylvester lives in Kenya and came to UKC to study his MSc in Conservation Biology. He has now returned to Kenya where he works for Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Justyna joined us from Poland to study BSc in Biological Anthropology. Justyna is now studying her PhD with us as well as working as an Assistant Osteologist.