The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
The Income Office primarily deals with the administration of student income ranging from tuition fees, charges incurred during a course and accomodation fees for Kent Hospitality. The following services are provided:
- Identify student fee income due.
- Prompt and accurate recording of student and other income.
- Recording and banking of cash, cheques, credit/debit card payments and direct receipts in the Income Office bank account.
- Correct and adjust transactions when feedback received from users.
- Maintenance of Agresso student and customer Accounts Receivable database.
- Update of finance information held on student records database.
To contact the Income Office, please