What is it?
A drop in workshop to explore the creative, therapeutic and educational potential of a unique collection of artist books and learn to translate your emotional reality by making one for yourself.
Who's it for?
Any student or staff member, but especially for students or staff members with disabilities who want to try a creative outlet to help express themselves. Booking is not necessary and you can drop in and out as you wish.
What do I need to bring?
Nothing - all materials are provided for you.
Accessing the space
A108 has an accessible route. Enter the Templeman Library through the West Entrance.
- Access by stairs: Go up the stairs in front of you to floor 1, the room is in front of you.
- Access by lift: Go straight ahead down the slope, at the bottom turn left. Go through the double doors, along the corridor and through the double doors at the end to the lift. Go up to floor 1. Leave the lift, turn right and go through the double doors into the gallery. Go straight ahead and the training room is the last room on your left.
Templeman Library Access Information is available via AccessAble
- Accessibility: This event will be wheelchair accessible due to the nature and location of the event
- Wheelchair access This event will be wheelchair accessible due to the nature and location of the event.
- Seating: There will be seats to sit down out, with tables pulled out to sit around.
- Background music: There will be no background music playing while this event takes place.
- Lighting: This event will be taking place in an internal seminar room and will have overhead artificial lighting.
- Activity level: This is a low and moderate level activity event
- Toilets: Accessible and gender neutral toilets are available and accessible from the event.
Accessibility questions? Please email StudentEDI@kent.ac.uk