Kent looks forward to welcoming prospective undergraduate students to its virtual open day for the 2021/2022 academic year on Saturday 3 October 2020, from 10.00-14.00.
The virtual open day will enable prospective students from across the UK and around the world to learn more about Kent’s well-regarded programmes and courses, life at the University and careers and employability.
Potential students will have the opportunity to:
- Directly engage with current students and academic staff
- Listen to an introduction of each course they are interested in
- Learn more about the UCAS process
- Obtain all the necessary information on fees, funding and finance
- Explore the vast Canterbury and Medway campuses from a drone’s-eye-perspective, including outdoor social and learning environments, as well as the celebrated green spaces and world-famous cathedral-city view over the Canterbury World Heritage Site
- Virtually tour Kent’s high-quality academic buildings and specialist facilities, including labs and sports centres, lecture theatres and accommodation
- Find out about the full range of student support services available
- Hear more about the University’s innovative research and award-winning teaching
The University’s previous virtual open days have successfully welcomed thousands of prospective students, with feedback that attendees found it to be a highly enjoyable and rewarding experience.
The University’s Director of Marketing and Recruitment, Simone Davies, said: ‘We are excited to be meeting with future students at the virtual open day on Saturday. Whilst this is a virtual event, we are also providing regular small sized tours for anyone who wants to visit the campus in the coming weeks.’
Registration for the virtual open day can be accessed on the University’s website: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/visit/open-days/virtual-open-day