The E-Learning Team are pleased to announce that the next event in our series of ‘Digitally Enhanced Education webinars’ will take place on Wednesday the 15th of March from 14:00 – 16:30 (GMT), and will follow the theme ‘Teaching with ChatGPT: Examples of Practice'
- 14:00 - 14:05 – Dr Phil Anthony (University of Kent): Introduction1
- 14:05 - 14:20 – Professor Maha Bali (The American University in Cairo): Promoting Critical AI Literacies in Egypt
- 14:20 – 14:35 – Zaid Mahmood (Kent Union President, University of Kent): The use of ChatGPT in Education: A Student Voice
- 14:35 – 15:50 – Debbie Kemp (University of Kent): Chat GPT: Love it or hate it, but ultimately embracing it!
- 14:50 – 15:05 – Assistant Professor Russell Campbell (University of the Fraser Valley: Canada): Team-Based Learning with ChatGPT
- 15:05 – 15:15 - Break
- 15:15 – 15:30 – Professor Margaret Bearman (Deakin University): Preparing University Assessment for a World with AI: Tasks for Human Intelligence
- 15:30 – 15:45 – Marion Sadoux (University of Oxford): Using ChatGPT for error correction in language teaching
- 15:45 – 16:00 – Dr Abdullahi Arabo (UWE Bristol): Authentic Assessment Case Study: Utilizing ChatGPT for Offensive Cybersecurity
- 16:00 – 16:15 – Professor Laura Dumin (University of Central Oklahoma: US): Using AI in the writing classroom
Colleagues from outside the University of Kent are very welcome to join this community and so feel free to circulate. Please ask anyone wishing to join to complete the Digitally Enhanced Education registration form if they haven’t already. We add them to the mailing list linked to the series, and they will receive the joining link via email on the 14th of March.
If you would like to present at a future event, please submit a short synopsis and Phil Anthony will be in touch. Best Wishes, The E-Learning Team.