The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Curriculum Development team (CDT)
The Curriculum Development Team provides advice and support to academics and schools on:
• current and innovative themes in teaching, learning and curriculum developments
• the University’s e-learning strategy.
The team is comprised of learning technologists and curriculum developers, providing front line support, training and expertise. Our current projects include:
• TESTA (assessment review)
• Moodle 2
• Lecture Capture pilot
• MyFolio and PDP
• PGT Distance Learning Pilot
• Turnitin review and Academic Integrity
• Learning and Teaching Network and the e-learning Forums (eLFs)
For further information, please contact Jane Carne (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Visit our webpages: