The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Dr Jane Wood
Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology
- Prison gang activity
- Street gang formation and activity
- Bullying in prison and schools
- Public opinion of criminal justice
- Trauma/Mental health links with offending
- Wood, J.L., Alleyne, E., Mozova, K., & James, M. (2014). Predicting involvement in prison gang activity: Street gang membership, social and psychological factors. Law and Human Behavior, 38, 203-211
- Wood, J.L. (2014). Understanding gang membership: The significance of group processes. Group Processes & Intergroup Relations, 17, 710-729.
- Wood, J.L. & Gannon, T.A. (2012). Crime and Crime Reduction: The importance of group processes. Routledge, Hove, 224.
- Wood, J., & Alleyne, E. (2010). Street gang theory and research: Where are we now and where do we go from here? Aggression and Violent Behavior, 15, 100-111.