The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Dr Jane Wood
Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology
- Prison gang activity
- Street gang formation and activity
- Bullying in prison and schools
- Public opinion of criminal justice
- Alleyne, E., & Wood, J., (in press). Gang involvement: Social and environmental factors. Crime Delinquency.
- Wood, J.L., Alleyne, E., Mozova, K., & James, M. (in press). Predicting involvement in prison gang activity: Street gang membership, social and psychological factors. Law and Human Behavior.
- Wood, J., & Alleyne, E. (2010). Street gang theory and research: Where are we now and where do we go from here? Aggression and Violent Behaviour, 15, 100-111.
- Pornari, C. D., & Wood, J. (2010). Peer and Cyber Aggression in secondary school students: The role of moral disengagement, hostile attribution bias and outcome expectancies. Aggressive Behavior, 63, 81-94.