Filming Permission Application


All internal filming request will need to come to Campus Security for authorisation, but any external requests should go to Corporate Communications.

Please complete this form and send to  along with the relevant Risk Assessment and a decision will be made ASAP.

The document is wide ranging and if a section or questions do not apply, please state “No” or N/A” against it please.

Ideally we need 48 hours’ notice as the more notice given helps with a quick response.  

If you have any questions, please contact Campus Security on 01227 823300

The Estates Department- © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NN, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 14/11/2023