Events and podcasts
- Who makes £1 million + donations, and why? - Powerpoint presentation by Beth Breeze at Institute of Fundraising Major Donor Conference 6 March 2017
- 'The Problem of Philanthropy' podcast at the British Library on 1 March 2016
- Powerpoint presentation at the Researchers in Fundraising conference held in London on 28 November 2011
- Powerpoint presentation and speaking notes form the Raising Funds from the Rich conference held in London on the 6 December 2011
- ‘What do we know about major donors at the start of the 21st century?’ - presentation given at VU University, Amsterdam in April 2010 - Download a PDF of slide show
- Beth Breeze's presentation on Million Pound Donors (PDF) given at the European Association for Planned Giving event on 11 March 2009 and accompanying slides. (PDF) (PPT)
- Beth Breeze's presentation at the Guardian event on 'Surviving the Crash: Your charity in 2009'
- Beth Breeze's paper and see here the slides (PDF) for her talk on 'why the recession could be the making of philanthropy', given at Newcastle University on 24 February 2009.