CHSS Newsletter Spring 2017 OUT NOW!
28 April 2017
Our latest CHSS Newsletter is now available on our website.
In this issue:
• International news – CHSS Research Fellow Dr Erica Gadsby's visit to Guinea with University colleagues to identify research priorities around the experiences of Ebola survivors, and Director Prof Stephen Peckham's work with Canadian colleagues
• Recent and upcoming events, including our pre-election health policy debate on 31 May and a report on the EXCEPT project photo exhibition launch
• projects focusing on environmental health and physical activity
• a profile of our new CHSS Clinical Professor of Palliative Medicine, Claire Butler
• Recent publications – and more!