Tizard Learning Disability Review
Tizard Learning Disability Review journal is published by Emerald Group Publishing Ltd in partnership with the Tizard Centre. Tizard Learning Disability Review (TLDR) is an accessible, readable and challenging high-quality source of information and intelligence for those working in the field of learning/intellectual disabilities.
TLDR is unique in bridging the experience of managers, practitioners, academics, researchers, users and carers to establish a constructive dialogue between different perspectives.
Distinctive features of the content include:
- Invited commentary papers in each issue, providing evidence-based and topical reflections from experts in learning, intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Drawing explicit links between theory and practice including accounts of research with clear implications for practice and practice innovations of broader relevance
- A primary focus on the UK but also drawing on and of relevance to international experience and practice, recognising the scope of international learning and development
- Provides evidence and ideas to help plan, manage and deliver excellence in services.
The Co-editors of TLDR are Peter McGill, Professor of Clinical Psychology of Learning Disability and Acting Director of the Tizard Centre and Dr Jill Bradshaw, Senior Lecturer in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities at the Tizard Centre. View the journal’s full editorial team here: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/editorial_team.htm?id=tldr
Writing for Tizard Learning Disability Review
If you are interested in contributing to the Journal please contact the editor via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full contributor guidelines visit: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=tldr
To subscribe to Tizard Learning Disability Review please contact the publishers, Emerald Publishing Group Limited:
Tel: +44 (0)1274 515616
- a subscription to just Tizard Learning Disability Review, either on an individual or institutional basis
- a subscription to a sub-collection of journals on intellectual/learning disability
- a subscription to a collection of health & social care journals (32 titles)
- The Tizard Learning Disability Review website can be accessed here: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/tldr.htm