- EISIL - Electronic Information System for International Law. Section on human rights.
- Human Rights - ASIL Guide to electronic resources for international law. Marci Hoffman's guide for the American Society of International Law
- International Human Rights Research Guide - from Globalex by Grace Mills
- Researching Forced Migration - Guide to reference and information sources by Elisa Mason supported by Carnegie-Whitney grant from the American Library Association (new resources added regularly).
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- European Convention on Human Rights - plus protocols, ratifications and practice directions
- Gendercide Watch - information on gender-selective mass killings throughout the world, with case studies
- Human Rights in Ireland - group academic blog with focus on human rights
- Human Rights Library - University of Minnesota. - includes human rights documents and links
- Human Rights Update - reports and updates from barristers chambers, One Crown Office Row
- Human Rights Watch - campaigns, news, issues, commentary and publications
- INCADAT - International Child Abduction Database. Hague Conference site.
- Legislationonline - produced by the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), a part of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), to assist member states in drafting legislation that complies with international human rights standards
- Ministry of Justice - Human Rights
- Netherlands Institute of Human Rights
- Project Diana - online human rights archive at Yale Law School
- Refugee Caselaw Site - University of Michigan Law School hosts this site to promote exchange of information on refugee law
- RightsInfo - RightsInfo is about bringing human rights to life using beautiful infographics, stories and social media
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights - historical record of the drafting process
Human rights organisations
- Amnesty International
- Association for Women's Rights in Development - information and analysis on women's human rights
- Child Rights Information Network - global network that disseminates information about the Convention on the Rights of the Child and child rights amongst non-governmental organisations, United Nations agencies, intergovernmental organisations, educational institutions and other child rights experts. The co-ordinating unit is based in the UK
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women - NGO devoted to combating sexual exploitation in all its forms.
- Council of Europe - Includes the text of the European Convention on Human Rights and links to the European Court of Human Rights.
- CPT - European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, includes a database of its reports
- European Commission Against Racism and Intolerance
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- Liberty - UK human rights and civil liberties organisation
- Privacy International - UK-based site concentrating on privacy issues worldwide./li>
- Refugee Studies Centre - Oxford University research centre.
- Statewatch - monitors the state and civil liberties in the European Union and includes a news bulletin and a database of its work and publications since 1991
- UN High Commission for Refugees
- Aboriginal Justice Strategy - From the Canadian Department of Justice. Includes access to resources on Aboriginal community justice.
- European Centre for Minority Issues - includes working papers and a full text journal
- European Roma Rights Center - monitors human rights of Roma and provides legal defence
- Minorities Electronic Resources - directory of resources on minority human rights and related problems of the transition period in Eastern and Central Europe
- Minority Rights Group International - UK based NGO promoting the rights of ethnic, linguistic and religious minorities
- MIRIS - Minority Rights Information System from the European Academy of Bolzano (Bozen). A database of information on the legal rights of minorities in the member states of the Council of Europe
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization - international organization for indigenous peoples and minorities
International criminal law & war crimes
- EISIL - International Criminal Law
- International Criminal Courts for the Former Yugoslavia, Rwanda and Sierra Leone: a guide to online and print resources - by Amy Burchfield for GlobaLex
- International Criminal Law - ASIL Guide to electronic resources for international law. Gail Partin's guide for the American Society of International Law
- Research guide to cases and materials on terrorism - compiled by Andrew Grossman for GlobaLex
- Center on Law and Security - based at New York University School of Law
- Coalition for the International Criminal Court - for information about the development of the International Criminal Court
- International Criminal Court
- International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals - Selected and prepared by the United nations War Crimes Commission, 1947-1949
- Nuremberg Trials - the Avalon Project at Yale Law School
- Nuremberg Trials Project - digital documentation collection from Harvard Law School library
- Online Encyclopedia of Mass Violence - Jacques Semelin's database of massacres and genocides of the 20th century
- Rule of Law in Armed Conflicts Project - database of documents and reports from the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights
- UNICRI - United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Institute
- War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity - University of Minnesota Human Rights Library