The University has over 142,000 alumni from all over the world, and schools can benefit greatly from getting their graduates to engage with current students and with each other. Our alumni are the best ambassadors for the University and often help us by promoting the University at international recruitment fairs and by offering current students guidance and opportunities to support their development and graduate prospects.
In order to better support your engagement with the alumni community, we have created an easy-to-use webpage template that you can add to your site and tailor it to your own plans and information. The template provides all of the need-to-know information about how to get involved and stay in touch with the University after graduation.
Simply follow the instructions below to download the template and get it set up on your site. If you require assistance, please contact Web Support by emailing email@example.com or phoning 01227 (82)4851.
If you would like any further information on your alumni, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the template
To use the webpage template on your own Kent website:
- Download the file with the webpage and images in it
- Unzip the package and extract the files as you would any .zip file
- Copy the folder and contents (called 'alumni') and paste it into your main website folder on www-test
- Find an appropriate place on your site menu to link the page to
- Check that it is working on test before uploading the whole 'alumni' folder and menu to the live website