We offer a broad range of web services for departments, research projects and affiliated university institutions and can advise on many aspects of your web needs.
- New site development
- Existing site re-development
- In-house and on-site advice and consultancy on many aspects of web and IT services
- Bespoke system and database development
- Design production
- Audit and security checks of existing sites
- Advice on University web services and systems
- Custom form creation
- Almost any IT related consultancy and software provision
All projects are allocated a specific project manager and are accompanied by an agreement which details the scope of the work, costs and timescales.
Free and self-service
Consultation services are free of charge for University departments and staff.
Support is free of charge for University departments in the following cases:
- The query you have can be resolved over the telephone or email
- The query concerns a University supported template or service
Anything that is not covered under free support will be charged on an hourly basis based on the type of work. Please contact us for additional information.
|Content||Setup and training||Design||Development||Reports and reviews|
|£27 p/h||£27 p/h||£33 p/h||£40 p/h||£50 p/h|
Would you like to discuss your requirements? Arrange a consultation
Consultations are the first step in any project development. The initial discussion can also include reports on your existing websites and recommendations for alternative solutions.
Our consultations are friendly, informative and free of charge to any University or affiliated department and member of staff. If you would like to take advantage of the website consultancy services provided by Information Services, please contact us.