Curriculum Development team (CDT)
The Curriculum Development Team provides advice and support to academics and schools on:
- current and innovative themes in teaching, learning, assessment and curriculum development
- the University’s e-learning strategy.
The team is comprised of learning technologists and curriculum developers who provide front line support, training and expertise. Our current projects include:
- Assessment design (EQUIP and TESTA assessment review)
- Moodle 2
- Lecture Capture pilot
- MyFolio and PDP
- PGT Distance Learning Pilot
- Turnitin review and Academic Integrity
- Learning and Teaching Network (LTN) and the e-learning Forum (eLF)
For further information, please contact Jane Carne (email@example.com ).
Visit our UELT webpages: