At different times of year the timetable is available in different places for either the current or forthcoming academic year. Your timetable is made up of:
- lectures/classes that all students on a module attend
- seminars and other classes/labs that are based on your group allocation
- non-modular events such as inductions or skills sessions.
Due to the number of changes which have been put in place in response to the COVID19 pandemic, the 2020-21 timetable will be released in phases. Only the Autumn Term events will be released in September.
Your timetable for the Autumn Term can be accessed from the Student Guide, you can also access you timetable from your phone or mobile device using thetimetable iCal feeds. Your timetable can change during the course of the term; your school should contact you with any urgent alterations but please check your timetable regularly for updates.
If you have a query about your group memberships or you think that there may be classes missing from your timetable, contact your School. If you have requested a module or seminar group change there may be a processing delay before it appears in your calendar.
Release of timetable - AUTUMN TERM ONLY
- The timetable for whole cohort events will be released on 18th September 2020.
- Group events for Stage 0 and 1 modules will be released by the end of week 0 (Welcome Week), ready for the start of classes in week 1.
- Stage 2 and 3 group events will be released on 18th September 2020.
- You must be registered for all your modules before you can see your personal timetable. You can check your registration status in the Student Data System - contact your school if there are any problems.
For information on the exams timetable view the exams information on the Central Student Administration office website.