Student Support & Wellbeing

How to register

To register with Student Support & Wellbeing you need to complete a registration form. Please ensure you read the form carefully before you agree and sign this document. Please use the relevant form below, depending on whether you are a Canterbury, Medway, Apprenticeship or European Centre student.

If you are encountering difficulties come along to our department and make an appointment to see an adviser.



Higher & Degree Apprenticeships

Care Leavers

European Centres






Student Support - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 823158, (0)1634 888969

Last Updated: 13/11/2019