BRP Collection Information
Due to Covid-19 associated safety measures required to be implemented, BRP collection from the University is on a strict appointment only basis.
We will contact students whose BRPs have been received by us and they will be invited to book an appointment for collection. This will apply to Canterbury and Medway.
University of Kent ACL codes
The ACL code for the Canterbury Campus is 2HE362 / The ACL code for the Medway Campus is 2HE367
* We kindly ask that you do not use the University’s ACL code for any dependants. Dependants should use their UK post code when completing their visa application and their BRP can be collected from the specified Post Office branch.
You usually have to collect your BRP within 10 days of arrival or before the expiry of your vignette. You will not be penalised for not being able to do so whilst coronavirus measures are in place.
Collecting your BRP from the University of Kent campuses
Biometric Residence Permits (BRPs) may be collected from the University only once you have been contacted to book an appointment. To collect your BRP from the University you must bring your:
- Home Office visa decision letter
- Your original passport (which contains your entry clearance vignette)
- Visa (entry clearance vignette) - if you entered through eGates please bring your boarding pass or ticket confirmation which shows the date you entered the UK
Collecting your BRP from the Post Office
Take your passport (with your vignette sticker in) and your Home Office decision letter when you collect your BRP. Your local Post Office Branch is at: 19 St George's St, Canterbury Kent CT1 2LB For directions, please see here.
* A vignette sticker is a yellow sticker in your passport giving you permission to enter the UK within a period of between 30-90 days. If you have issues collecting your BRP please report this to the Home Office.