Jump to body content. Jump to site menu.
Student Guide

Support contacts

International Office Specific support and advice for international students

Advice Centre

You can go to Kent Union's/ GK Unions' Advice Centre [8] with any of your questions or concerns.

If they can't help they will know who can! [9]

Corporate Communications - University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000