Exam Information - What to expect
By Annabel Chislett | 31st Mar 2017
You can view your timetable now by logging into your SDS and clicking on "Details & Study".
If you have an Individual Learning Plan, you can find confirmed arrangement details on your SDS. Any questions please contact us.
You will be allocated a seat for each exam, please find the seating plan at your venue before the start of each session.
What to bring
- KentOne Card. If you have lost this please contact us.
- Pens, pencils and writing equipment (in a clear pencil case)
- Still water in a clear plastic bottle
What NOT to bring
- Mobile Phones / Smart Watches – All electronic devices are prohibited from exam venues. Any device brought into an exam venue will be reported to your school.
- Bags and coats
- Food (Unless permission given prior)
- Any drink other than water
If you have a bag to drop off please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your exam at the following locations:
- Keynes Seminar Room 7
- Pilkington Building
- Gillingham Building Room 2 – 0
- Dockyard Church – Foyer Entrance
- Sail & Colour Loft – SCL216
We appreciate Exams season is a stressful time of year, we are here to support and help you throughout this period.
Get ahead, know what to expect… see our website for more information on what to do before your exams https://www.kent.ac.uk/student-records/exams/students/beforetheday.html
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org