Summer housekeeping staff vacancies
By Michelle Ulyatt | 16th Apr 2018
We are recruiting team members for Kent Hospitality summer housekeeping for Canterbury campus accommodation, who are available to work between 4 June and 16 September 2018. We will offer a minimum of 80 hours per month during this period. Successful candidates will need to be flexible regarding working days and hours, additional hours may be available.
- £8.46 p/hr 16 – 24 years old
- £8.97 p/hr 25 years and over (Living Wage)
Some weekend working is required; you must be available to work on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 June 2018.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Complete an online contract and return this by 17 May 2018.
- Attend a three hour Health and Safety induction in the week commencing 21 May 2018.
For the health, safety and welfare of staff and conference guests, all successful applicants will be required to attend a health and safety induction. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the required level of understanding in all areas covered in the training. Any staff not achieving the required standard will not be permitted to work.
- Start working in the week commencing 4 June 2018 (minimum of two shifts for training).
If you think this summer vacancy is for you, please complete our online questionnaire:
- Week and weekend applications: https://kent.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/summerhk2018
- Weekend only applications: https://kent.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/summerhk2018weekends
Closing date for applications: 10 May 2018 (or earlier if we receive a large number of applications).
The Kent Hospitality HR department will then email you by Tuesday 15 May to let you know whether or not your application has been successful. Please do not contact the Kent Hospitality HR department to check the status of your application, as they will be unable to answer individual enquiries.