As your first assignments and deadlines start to approach, we want to highlight the study support on offer to you if you have opted to study remotely this year.
Remote study is when ALL teaching and learning is delivered online, and you won’t be on campus.
Study support on offer to remote learners includes:
- One-to-one virtual appointments with the Student Learning Advisory Service (SLAS)
- Online study workshops
- Online learning resources
- One-to-one online appointments with your subject librarian
Access the library resources on your reading list either as e-versions (see all the online resources in Your Digital Library) or use the Templeman or Drill Hall Library to borrow books. Find out more by viewing the Digital Library and IT e-induction on Moodle.
Need a break from studying or want to meet other remote learners?
Studying in your bedroom can be hard, and it is important you give yourself a break every now and again.
Here’s some things you can try to meet other students and take time to relax:
- Join the Facebook group for Remote Learners
- Check out our events calendar full of virtual social and wellbeing events
- Join the Remote Study College Committee
For all support on offer to remote learners read the full blog.