**Deadline for module registration extended to Tuesday 6 April at midnight**
Online Module Registration (OMR) will take place between Monday 22 March – Tuesday 6 April 2021. It is compulsory that you select your module preferences for 2021/22 on your Student Data System (SDS) during this time.
We appreciate these are uncertain times and you may feel unsure about the choices you make for your next year of study. Please be assured there is lots of support available to you. Please see our Student Coronavirus webpages for information and speak with your Student Support Team or Academic Advisor for advice.
Please see Prepare for your Online Module Registration for all the information you need to register your module preferences. Please ensure you review the information carefully.
- Online Module Registration is not first come first served; however, you must ensure that you submit your selections by Tuesday 6 April to give you the best opportunity to register for your preferred choice of module.
- Modules with limited spaces will be allocated fairly and transparently by a random selection process, after the Online Module Registration period closes.
- If you are studying abroad or on industrial placement in 2021/22, please ignore this message, as you do not need to choose your module preferences until this time next year.
- If you are studying compulsory modules next year, you do not need to take part in OMR.
- We will try our best to accommodate your module choices, however, please be aware that because of the ongoing restrictions relating to the Covid pandemic, we cannot guarantee whether all module options will be available, or how they will be delivered.
If you have any questions please contact us: