Nominate someone inspirational
Please complete the following form to nominate someone amazing for a Kent Student Award.
You can nominate individual students and student groups, for example sports clubs and societies.
If you submit a complete nomination* by midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019, you will be entered into a competition to win a £50 Amazon voucher!
Nominations will close on Friday 22 March 2019.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
If you’d prefer, you can post your nomination to us at: Kent Student Awards 2019, M1.3, Keynes College, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP. You can also post supporting material to this address. Please note that anything you post to us will not be returned.
*The University and Kent Union reserve the right to decide what constitutes a complete nomination. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Nominees must be current Kent students.
- Self-nomination by an individual is not allowed. Groups can self-nominate.
- Focus on the contribution/difference made by the nominee/nominees.
- Identical/very similar nominations for the same nominee/nominees made in multiple categories by the same nominator will not be accepted.
- Please provide evidence to support your nomination (e.g. web links).
- Your nominee/nominees will be sent a copy of the nomination, with your details removed.