Join a professional facilitator and students at all stages of their studies in this 90 minute informal collaborative workshop. We'll cover the basics of resilience and wellbeing, give you the opportunity to reflect on your own experiences and learn some new practical techniques to support your wellbeing in future. We will talk about the highs and lows of the past 2 years and consider what challenges lie ahead, and how we can prepare to face them. The session aims to inspire and motivate, leaving you feeling more equipped and more positive about the future.
The session topics covered:
- Resilience and why it's important
- Overcoming challenges
- Controlling our environment
- Planning, time management, and setting goals
Please note this session is repeated on the following dates:
- 2nd February from 2pm to 3:30pm in room KS4 and online via Teams
- 9th February from 2pm to 3:30pm in room KS4 and online via Teams
- 21st February from 7pm to 8:30pm online via Teams
- 1st March from 2pm to 3:30pm in room KS16 and via Teams
- 20th April from 2pm to 3:30pm in room KS15 and online via Teams
Places are limited so book in now, and you'll be sent a reminder 24 hours before the workshop. If you have any queries about this or other wellbeing events, please email WellbeingEvents@kent.ac.uk
You will also earn 10 employability points for the session that you attend.
Please follow @UniKentSSW on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook for news on other events and peer support groups taking place throughout the year.
Book your place on TARGETConnect using your Kent logins