Common health topics
It’s not possible on this website to list all Health problems so we have selected a number of the most common ones and provided a link to the NHS web site where a full list of all Medical conditions can be found.
Coping with our emotions at a time of bereavement is something that all human beings have in common. However, the specific circumstances of each individual make this a unique experience for each one of us. Some people will benefit from advice and counselling support to help them through this difficult period in their lives.
Below are links to organisations which deal specifically with the loss associated with bereavement:
- Care for the Family (list of bereavement support agencies)
- Much Loved
- The Compassionate Friends (death of a child)
- Sands (stillbirth and neonatal death)
- Channel 4 information page on various bereavement support agencies
- SOBS (Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide)
- Marie Curie (Cancer Support charity)
- Macmillan Cancer Support