Annual Conference 2 July 2019 Registration now open
18 March 2019
Registration now open
International perspectives on child protection; what can we learn?
Tuesday 2 July 2019
University of Kent, Canterbury, Darwin Conference Suite
- Human trafficking and modern day slavery; what does the research tell us?
- Social Workers Without Borders: Social Work Practice issues with Asylum Seeking Children and Families in the UK
- International child protection: implications and opportunities for cultural competence and cultural sensitivities
- 'The family on the move’: Reflecting on the experiences of child refugees across Europe via an interactive educational resource
- International Child Protection: The View from Scotland
- Future developments
Tickets £99 (students £39) Book your place
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions