- Welcome to the Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
- Three treatment rooms
- Helping every step of the way
- Experienced physiotherapists assessing and diagnosing your injury
- Vicky Holland celebrating her victory at the WTS in Cape Town
- Canterbury Ladies Hockey team competing in Europe 2015
- Vicky Annis wearing her Team GB triathlon support team shirt
- Vicky Annis gave an injury management talk with the Kent Cricket Girls Development Programme
Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic is based within the fitness suite wellness area of the Sports Centre. The clinic provides a seamless pathway to improving performance. By working with the highly qualified physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists, strength and conditioning coaches and fitness instructors you can enhance your fitness and wellbeing. The depth of knowledge and variety of expertise provides you with what you need to get back to your daily activities and sports.
To make an enquiry regarding physiotherapy or sports massage (soft and deep tissue massage) please call us on 01227 824375 or email email@example.com.
July staff sports massage offer
Our clinic are offering sports massages at a reduced rate throughout July for University staff, and you can get the same rate regardless of membership type. You can get a 30-minute massage for just £15 or a 60-minute massage for £25. Be sure to book your appointment by calling us on 01227 824375 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now have vouchers available to purchase from the Physiotherapy Clinic reception!