- Welcome to the Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
- Three treatment rooms
- Helping every step of the way
- Experienced physiotherapists assessing and diagnosing your injury
- Vicky Holland celebrating her victory at the WTS in Cape Town
- Canterbury Ladies Hockey team competing in Europe 2015
- Vicky Annis wearing her Team GB triathlon support team shirt
- Vicky Annis gave an injury management talk with the Kent Cricket Girls Development Programme
Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic is based within the fitness suite wellness area of the Sports Centre. The clinic provides a seamless pathway to improving performance. By working with the highly qualified physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists, strength and conditioning coaches and fitness instructors you can enhance your fitness and wellbeing. The depth of knowledge and variety of expertise provides you with what you need to get back to your daily activities and sports.
To make an enquiry regarding physiotherapy or sports massage (soft and deep tissue massage) please call us on 01227 824375 or email email@example.com.
Why not sign the kids up for EasterZone sports camp to learn new skills and meet new friends? @UniKentStaffhttp://ow.ly/DxO930akuAwPosted about 2 hours ago
Congratulations to the Futsal Cup 2017 winners, BE6IX, who won all four of their games including a 4-2 victory ove… https://t.co/YWUt7ehzQPPosted 2 days agoPosted 2 days ago
We now have vouchers available to purchase from the Physiotherapy Clinic reception!