- Welcome to the Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
- Three treatment rooms
- Helping every step of the way
- Experienced physiotherapists assessing and diagnosing your injury
- Vicky Holland celebrating her victory at the WTS in Cape Town
- Canterbury Ladies Hockey team competing in Europe 2015
- Vicky Annis wearing her Team GB triathlon support team shirt
- Vicky Annis gave an injury management talk with the Kent Cricket Girls Development Programme
Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic is based within the fitness suite wellness area of the Sports Centre. The clinic provides a seamless pathway to improving performance. By working with the highly qualified physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists, strength and conditioning coaches and fitness instructors you can enhance your fitness and wellbeing. The depth of knowledge and variety of expertise provides you with what you need to get back to your daily activities and sports.
We now have vouchers available to purchase from the Physiotherapy Clinic reception!
Kent Sport members, please be aware there will be filming for marketing purposes around the Sports Centre and Pavil… https://t.co/8mNtU7rKnNPosted about an hour ago
Struggle to keep the kids entertained over holiday periods? Well we’ve got the perfect solution! With up to five da… https://t.co/L954HFMs6nPosted about 5 hours ago
There is still time to book your place on the LTA Level 2 tennis coaching assistant course, to be held at the Unive… https://t.co/zYbnAp40WfPosted about 6 hours ago