- Welcome to the Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
- Three treatment rooms
- Helping every step of the way
- Experienced physiotherapists assessing and diagnosing your injury
- Vicky Holland celebrating her victory at the WTS in Cape Town
- Canterbury Ladies Hockey team competing in Europe 2015
- Vicky Annis wearing her Team GB triathlon support team shirt
- Vicky Annis gave an injury management talk with the Kent Cricket Girls Development Programme
Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic
The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic is based within the fitness suite wellness area of the Sports Centre. The clinic provides a seamless pathway to improving performance. By working with the highly qualified physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists, strength and conditioning coaches and fitness instructors you can enhance your fitness and wellbeing. The depth of knowledge and variety of expertise provides you with what you need to get back to your daily activities and sports.
We now have vouchers available to purchase from the Physiotherapy Clinic reception!
Please note all Kent Sport facilities are closed today and will re-open tomorrow at 9am. Normal opening hours apply… https://t.co/sB3l7SrdzWPosted 1 day ago
Kent Sport invites students to Design Our Space for a chance to boost your portfolio and win fabulous prizes. So to… https://t.co/tVQbuYnJSdPosted 5 days ago
Kent Sport is closed 19 April for Good Friday and Monday 22 April for Bank Holiday Monday. On Saturday 20 April we… https://t.co/ZgMLgQu2hdPosted 5 days ago