Monday 9 to Friday 13 April
Kent Sport has the perfect way to keep your children entertained this Easter, with five days of professional sports coaching, led by qualified and DBS checked coaches and supported by sports supervisors. If your children are aged five to 14 and would enjoy taking part in a variety of sporting activities on a daily basis, including football, kwik cricket, tag rugby, hockey and tennis, then book them on EasterZone 2018!
EasterZone 2018 prices are from £30 per day / £110 per week.
Closing date for applications will be Sunday 18 March 2018 and we will be unable to accept bookings after this date.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
You can use the University of Kent's Online Store to book places on EasterZone. Simply follow the link to the right and complete the online form. Payment is made in full. You do not need to complete a paper booking form if you book via the Online Store.
To book places on EasterZone, you can download a booking form using the link to the right. Alternatively you can pick up a booking form from the Sports Centre or the Pavilion reception. Please ensure you complete all details in full. One form must be completed for each child taking part. All forms must be returned to Sports Development, Kent Sport, Sports Centre, University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NL. Please ensure you include a cheque made payable to 'Uni Kent' for the full amount.
All participants will receive a free t-shirt, so please ensure you select an appropriate t-shirt size when booking.
All bookings will receive email confirmation. In addition confirmation will be provided in writing in full, at least two weeks prior to the camp, providing all further necessary information.
Late pick-ups (optional extra)
There is also the option of late pick-ups (until 5pm) each day of the academy. The cost for this is £10 per day, per child.
Terms and conditions
- EasterZone is governed by the Kent Sport Safeguarding Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy and the Participants Behaviour Policy (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a copy).
- Refunds will only be issued on the basis of illness or injury and this must be communicated to the team in advance of attendance. On the day cancellation will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- Late pickups must be booked in advance and cannot be communicated on the day.
- Participants are expected to wear appropriate sports clothing, trainers and also have with them suitable rain coats in case of inclement weather.
- One EasterZone t-shirt will be provided to each participant. Participants are expected to wear these t-shirts when attending camp.