Do your children love playing sport and enjoy taking part in a range of sporting activities from football to sports hall athletics to street dance?
Led by qualified and DBS checked coaches and supported by sports supervisors, children will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of activities on a daily basis including from skills based sessions to fitness based and multi-skills, through to sports specific coaching sessions.
Kent Sport will be running an EasterZone sports activities programme for children aged five to 14. EasterZone will run from Mon 10 to Thursday 13 April, 9am to 3pm and will cost just £90.
EasterZone focuses on providing children with a range of experiences across the four days. This will include street dance, tag rugby, hockey, tennis and multi-skills based activities. An introduction to new sports and activities will be on offer along with the opportunity for children to develop their skills in specific sports.
Book now to avoid disappointment!
All bookings must be received by Sunday 26th March. There will be no on-the-day bookings.
To book places on EasterZone, you can download a booking form using the links above. Alternatively you can pick up a booking form from the Sports Centre or the Pavilion reception. Please ensure you complete all details in full. One form must be completed for each child taking part. All forms must be returned to Sports Development, Kent Sport, Sports Centre, University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NL. Please ensure you include a cheque made payable to Uni Kent for the full amount.
You can use the University of Kent's Online Store to book places on EasterZone. Simply follow the link above and complete the online form. Payment is made in full. You do not need to complete a booking form if you book via the Online Store.
All participants will receive a free t-shirt, so please ensure you select an appropriate t-shirt size when booking.
All bookings will receive email confirmation. In addition confirmation will be provided in writing in full, at least two weeks prior to the camp, providing all further necessary information.
Late pick-ups (optional extra)
There is also the option of late pick-ups (until 5.00pm) each day of the academy. Cost for this is £10 per day.
Terms and conditions
- EasterZone is governed by the Kent Sport Safeguarding Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy and the Participants Behaviour Policy (please contact email@example.com if you require a copy).
- Refunds will only be issued on the basis of illness or injury and this must be communicated to the team in advance of attendance. On the day cancellation will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- Late pickups must be booked in advance and cannot be communicated on the day.
- Participants are expected to wear appropriate sports clothing, trainers and also have with them suitable rain coats in case of inclement weather.
- One EasterZone t-shirt will be provided to each participant. Participants are expected to wear these t-shirts when attending camp.