Find investment management opportunities using data, research and analysis tools
Eikon is investment research management software that brings together data, research and analysis tools to help you find investment management opportunities.
Datastream for Office is a historical financial database with millions of individual instruments or indicators across all major asset classes, including 8.5 million active economic indicators. It features 65 years of data, across 175 countries - the information and tools you need to interpret market trends, economic cycles, and the impact of world events.
Tips for using this tool at Kent
- Peer support, user guides and policies are available through the Datastream Community Microsoft Teams site
- Datastream is only available with the desktop client for Microsoft Excel
Help & how to get started
Sign-in to Microsoft Teams: how to sign into Teams. Once signed into Teams:
- Click 'Teams' then 'Join or create team' and enter code 'jqe87en'
- This joins you to the Datastream Community team, where you'll find a getting started guide and access details
- Information on Eikon can be found on their website
Free for your own device
The University has an agreement for a limited number of Eikon with Datastream for Office licenses