Download Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and more
Download the full Microsoft Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more) to your laptop, tablet or phone:
- up to 5 laptops/computers (Windows or Mac)
- up to 5 tablets and phones (Windows, Android or iOS)
Tips for using this tool at Kent
- Work or study anywhere by adding the Office suite to your own device
- Available on all staff and students PCs on campus. If not found, contact the IT Service Desk
- More Microsoft 365 tools you can download
Help & how to get startedTo install Office on a PC or Mac:
- Visit www.office.com and sign in with your Kent IT Account details
- Click on the software you want to install
- Open the App Store or Google Play
- Search for Office 365. The apps are by Microsoft Corporation.
- Install and open an app
- Swipe through the introduction screens until you see Sign in now
- Sign in with your Kent IT Account username, in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
Get help with downloading or installing Office 365 by contacting us.
Free to students and staff at Kent
The University's central licence allows you to use Office for work and study for the duration of your time at University (the licence expires when you leave the University of Kent).