Bursaries for taught postgraduate students
Details of the School's bursary scheme to support taught postgraduate students are as follows:
- The school will award up to 35 bursaries of between £500 and £1500.
- All applicants who have accepted a place on one of the following courses will automatically be considered for a bursary. There is no need to make a separate application.
- Overseas/home/EU fee paying students are all eligible.
- There is no formal closing date but we recommend you apply for your chosen course before the end of July 2013. The selection process continues until all bursaries are awarded.
- The University offers a variety of financial support opportunities for postgraduate students with a range of scholarships and funding set aside for overseas fee-paying students.
- Applicants settled in the UK may be eligible for a Professional and Career Development Loan to self-fund their studies.
- The Directgov website has more information about financial help available for learning.