The conference Total Positivity: a bridge between Representation Theory and Physics took place at the University of Kent in January 2016!
Last update : April 2016
If you consider studying for a PhD under my supervision or if you would be interested in joing Kent as a post-doc, please don't hesitate to contact me by email to discuss it.
A list of former and current PhD students and post-docs can be found here.
Old (graduate) Teaching
- MA566: Number Theory
- MA574: Polynomials in Several Variables
- MA599: Mini-Projects
- MA600: Dissertation
- MA601: Individual Project in Mathematics
- MA961: Mathematical Inquiry and Communication
- LTCC Intensive Course: From quantum algebras to total non-negativity
- LTCC Intensive Course: Cluster Algebras from Different Perspectives
- ArXiv: xxx
- London Mathematical Society: LMS
- Edinburgh Mathematical Society: EMS
- American Mathematical Society: AMS ; 2000 AMS Subject classification ; MathSciNet
- Société Mathématique de France: SMF
- Serveur du CNRS
- Zentralblatt fur Mathematik
- Cellule de Coordination Documentaire Nationale pour les Mathématiques
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences