The University of Kent, Paris Taught MA Scholarship Fund
Total fund of £25,000
The University of Kent, Paris is pleased to announce a scholarship fund worth £25,000 for taught Masters students studying during the academic year 2017/18.
Please find below the conditions and criteria of the scholarship fund and how to apply.
- The scholarship fund is open to applicants who have been offered a place on any of the Kent, Paris MA programmes for the academic year starting in September 2017, whether split-site (Canterbury and Paris) or Paris only.
- It is open only to applicants intending to study full-time.
- UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are all eligible.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic excellence, and will usually hold by July 2017 a first-class Bachelors degree in a relevant subject, or hold by July 2017 an equivalent non-UK qualification or a Masters degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Paris Scholarships to the value of £5,000 will be awarded to outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
How to apply
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the Kent, Paris programmes.
- Candidates must send a letter of motivation, not exceeding 500 words, stating why they wish to join their chosen Kent, Paris MA programme and how this fits into their longer term plans.
- The letter of motivation should be saved with the following file name: FirstnameSURNAME_application number_letter of motivation, for example: CatherineWOOD_123456789_letter of motivation.doc
- The letter should be addressed to the Academic Director of Paris programmes and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Scholarship application Firstname SURNAME application number, for example: Scholarship application Catherine WOOD 123456789.
- The opening date for accepting applications is Monday 3 April 2017. Please do not send scholarship applications before this date.
The deadline for this scholarship for 2017/18 has passed. Details for 2018/19 will be published here when available.