Five scholarships of €5,000 (or GBP equivalent) will be awarded.
The deadline for this scholarship for 2023/24 has passed. Details for 2024/25 will be published here when available.
To be eligible, candidates:
- Must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the Kent, Paris programmes for the academic year starting in September 2023, whether split-site (Canterbury with a term in Paris) or Paris only
- Must start their course in September 2023
- Intend to study full-time only
- Can be UK, EU and overseas fee paying students
- Will be assessed on academic excellence, and will usually hold by July 2023 a first-class Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent non-UK qualification) in a relevant subject, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject
For students whose programmes are quoted in euros, your scholarship will automatically be converted into that currency.
Paris Scholarships will be awarded to a limited number of outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a partial fee-waiver.
How to apply
Applications for the Paris Scholarship should be made via your applicant portal.
Candidates must upload a letter of motivation, not exceeding 500 words, stating why they wish to join their chosen Kent, Paris MA programme and how this fits into their longer term plans.
The letter of motivation should be saved with the following file name: “FirstnameSURNAME_application number_letter of motivation”, for example: CatherineWOOD_12345678_letter of motivation.doc.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.