Santander is offering a number of Scholarships of £10,000 each, to support students from countries within the Santander Universities scheme, studying for a full-time taught or research Master’s degree at the University of Kent. The Scholarships will be paid towards tuition fees and may be used at any of the University of Kent's locations. The Scholarships are for one year (12 months full-time) and are for the forthcoming academic year only (2019/20), the start date cannot be deferred.
- Be a resident of one of the countries within the Santander Universities scheme: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, Singapore, UAE, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA and Qatar
- Have been offered a place to study a full-time Master’s degree at Kent
- Hold or expect to achieve a First or a 2:1 equivalent at Undergraduate Bachelor's degree level
In addition to excellent academic achievement, demonstrate excellence in an area of their life; this may include:
- Extra-curricular activities, such as sports, music, managing events or societies
- Significant achievement gained either in their working life or through volunteering and service to others and how these endeavours might support them to become an active and positive force in a global economy
The awards are not available to students that already have, or are already studying, for a Master’s degree.
How to apply
Applications should be made via your KentVision portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk
You will be asked to upload a covering letter outlining your personal gain and contribution to the University as a student.
The deadline for this scholarship for 2019/20 has passed. Details for 2020/21 will be published here when available.